We believe in the value of those relationships too and we want to help you get more out of your marketing by highlighting how you're involved in your local community.
Local businesses are a key part of their community and they all have authentic, real-world relationships.
A few examples of relationships you may want to promote include relationships:
- with other business owners - friends, family, fellow church parishioners and acquaintances you respect
- with local nonprofits you support with your time, talents or resources
- with local causes - coaching Little League, troop leader Girl Scouts or maybe you just let the local drama club and sports teams hang their flyers in your window or on a corkboard
- with a formal business organization like a Chamber, Main Street Association, Lead Generation Group (such as BNI or LeTip)
- with a service organization such as Rotary
- cross-promoting other businesses in your shopping center
Businesses support each other, local causes and non profits every day. At Locable, we want to make it easier for you to support each other online and in your ongoing marketing.