Website Breakdown - Cedar Falls Community Main Street, Calendar Enhancements, Simplified Sharing & Navigation, and Avoid PDFsin Marketing Fundamentals, Website Breakdown Videos
Main Street, Downtown and Membership Organization Website Tips and Suggestions
Cedar Falls, IA Community Main Street is looking to improve their website, their impact, and how they promote the community and their merchants. Their site is full of content and is quite attractive yet there are still a number of simple enhancements that can be made.
Here we look at a number of subtle enhancements to how users navigate the site, adding calls-to-action and values-statements, and structuring content to grow engagement.For more details on relevant topics see the articles and links below:
- Add SSL to your website for free with CloudFlare
- Incorporate social media sharing with AddThis
- Why blogging is important - and why we hate the word 'blog'
- The optimized way to create, post and distribute content online and how we helped Historic Folsom rank on the 1st page of Google consistently
- Using Ego Bait to help amplify your content and reach
- Download the content marketing guide & social media checklist
- A systematic approach to growing email subscribers
Run a community organization?
Be sure to check out of Local Connections technology to automate cross-promotion and collaboration.
Watch the 2-minute teaser video below about how Locable can automate one of the most challenging things about supporting local.